Are you driven, self-motivated, young, savvy and keen to make an impact that matters? Then join our team of young professionals, leading world class practices and innovation, charting the course for the future of professional services globally.
Available openings:- Audit- Business Process Solutions
( Actuarial and Quantitative Solutions, Accounting and Financial Advisory, Public Sector and Donor-Funded, Business Process Outsourcing, Technology and Application Outsourcing)- Consulting
( Strategy and Operations, Human Capital and Technology)- Financial Advisor
y (Merger & Acquisition Transaction Services, Valuations and Modelling, Restructuring Services, Corporate Finance, Infrastructure and Capital Projects.- Risk Adviso
ry (Cyber Risk Services, Data Analytics, Forensics, Governance Risk and Regulatory Services)- Tax and Regulatory Services
(Business Tax, International Tax, Transfer Pricing Service, Customers & Global Trade, Global Employer Services, Immigration Services, and Regulatory Services.
Entry Level Roles - Associates (General) & Associates
An entry level support to teams in the delivery of services to/at client premises on delegated engagements/projectsEducational, Professionals and Knowledge Requirements
- Have graduated from a recognised University/Polytechnics in Nigeria or overseas with a minimum of second class upper credit (or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Have a minimum of 5 credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or accepted equivalent examination including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting.
Talent Advisory Business Function
Support the actualisation of the firm's talent strategy by working closely with members of the talent team on specific talent management projects and initiatives.
- B.SC or HND in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper/lower credit.
- 1-3 years cognate experience in a similar capacity
- Relevant professional certifications such as CIPM, CIPD, SHRM, HRBP/HRMR
- Appreciable knowledge of human resource management
-A Minimum of 5 credits
- Good working knowledge of MS office suite
Senior/Experienced Levels (All business functions - Audits, Business Process Solutions, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Regulatory Services
Support the engagement manager in the delivery of services to/at client premises on delegated engagement projects.
-Possess a B.SC/HND in any discipline with a minimum of second upper/lower credit.
-Have a minimum of 5 credits in WASSCE, Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or accepted equivalent examination, including Mathematics & English Language in one sitting
-Be a certified accountant with a minimum of associate membership of ICAN, ACCA, CPA. Qualifications such as CISA, CFA, CIA, CFE, CISSP, CEH, ITIL, COBIT, PMP, Programming Capacity in SQL system.System implementation experience (such as ERP etc) and other relevant technical certification would also be considered in applicable units as appropriate.
- Have at least 3 years experience in audit, risk advisory, tax and related functions.
-Be 30 years old or younger by December 2017.
- Have knowledge of accounting and other application of relevant framework (GAAP, IFRS).
- Possess good project management skills and flexible in adapting to changing circumstances to meet dynamic client needs.For more job details and how to apply for all this job position - visit You are not allowed to view this email or link.
Click here to Register or Click here to Login
Deadline - 6th June, 2017