Our firm, a professional service, with an eviable reputation as a high-quality firm totally committed to its client's satisfaction in the area of Assurance/Taxation/Corporate Service/ Accounting and Financial Advisory Services, is in need of exceptional individuals to join our Tax/Risk Management/Account Technical Advisory Team.Senior Tax Accountants
- As part of the tax team handling clients' portfolio and assignments.
- Provide tax advice to the client and help with their tax compliance and planning.
- Review and prepare a corporate tax return and computations
- Handling compliance and consulting services to corporate and individual clients.
- Research and analyze a wide range of tax issues related to business transactions and tax implication of financing techniques for a variety of entities and their affiliates.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a tax accounting or commercial accounting role with significant exposure to tax matters.
- Experience in the areas of tax compliance, liaising with the revenue authorities, goods and services tax or value-added tax and payroll taxes
- Strong time management and project management skills.
- Flexible approach to challenges.
- Extreme high professional standards.
- Degree qualification in accounting or relevant fields.
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Professional, reliable, proactive and flexible.
- ACA/ACCA/CITN certification is mandatory.Senior Consultant/Risk Management and Compliance Responsibilities:
-Handling of accounting services, business strategies and risk mitigation.
- Work closely with departments to facilitate the implementation of the firm's risk management framework
- Work with risk owners and managers, collaborate to develop risk mitigation responses in line with the agreed levels of work tolerance.
- Observe and review the risk management policies and procedures, methodology, framework and tools for relevance and suggest amendments necessary. Requirements
-B.Sc or its equivalent in Management or Social Science
- Risk management certification
- Minimum of 4 years risk management experience in a consulting firm
- Good understanding of enterprise risk management strategies, techniques and reporting applications.
- Risk management experience, including understanding an understanding of risk management framework, internal control and structures.
- In-depth knowledge of internal control processes and procedures.
- Corporate governance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good sense of responsibilities and accountability
- Integrity and ethical standards.Senior Accountant/Consultant Accounting Technical Advisory Unit
- Accounting standard/Financial reporting interpretation, implementation and training
- Advising clients on accounting implications of transactions/transaction structuring.
- Update on developments in accounting or financial reporting standards.
- Degree qualification in accounting or relevant field with a minimum of 4 years of post-qualification experience.
- Professional accounting certification e.g ACA, ACCA, CIA, CIMA.
- Hands on experience in accounting/financial reporting interpretation and implementation.
Interested candidates should forward their resume to You are not allowed to view this email or link.
Click here to Register or Click here to Login
within two weeks of this publication stating the position applied for as the subject of the email.
Shortlisted candidate will be contacted via email.